Friday, February 22, 2008

February 22, 2008

LOST was a little bit of a let down tonight. Except for the ending, I would give this episode a B, just an ordinary B. I shouldn't expect A+ episodes every week now should I? And hey, I'm not liking the new Locke! Sheesh, he's getting to be a total pain in the rear! What's going on with him, he's such a smarty pants. I'll be the first one to say I do not like Kate at all, but Locke coming right out telling her he'd shoot her.... well come on!

I need to ponder this episode for a day or two and read a half dozen LOST blogs. Be Blessed.

2 comments:

camiropa said...

Thanks for your support re: the lost diary. I knew that I wasn't spoiling anything for anyone, and I was quite peeved that I was accosted the way I was, considering I have been with Daniel's blog longer than any of those people ripping me... I know the rules!

But it was kind of a wakeup call; I obsess over the show and love to read the blogs afterwards and then the rest of my life suffers, namely my son, while I sit glued to the computer screen. The fact that I was being attacked got me up, away from the computer, and doing something MUCH MORE CONSTRUCTIVE with my day!

Thanks!!
PS: strangely enough, Kate doesn't bother me too much. I really don't like Juliet, she's the one that I 'love to hate'. I think Kate is misunderstood by everyone (the characters and the viewers)...it remains to be seen (like everything else on that show!)

someGirl said...

Hello Susan!! So sorry to have taken so long in visiting you. Last weeks LOST irritated me SO MUCH!! I've had it with Kate and her story, she's so inconsequential....ugh!

Anywho, I tagged you for a "Meme"...It'a over at my blog. Maybe it will get the blogging juices flowing...That sounded gross, but you know what I mean :)