Saturday, March 1, 2008

Lost- The Constant

This week's LOST was freaking fantastic! I really enjoyed this episode and I gave it an A! I loved that we got to know a little bit about this "confusion" people are experiencing, especially Desmond.

It was totally Desmond's episode and by the end of the show I was crying like a baby. Penny and Desmond are the real deal and I believe will be together for eternity. Yep, that's what I believe :).

My new favorite character has to be Daniel Faraday. His story is so interesting and weird and I love it.

I won't go into what I think the show is about and give out my theories- well not my theory but some theories floating around the net (vortex theory- Wormhole like things that lead to special parts of the earth, ie. the island) because I spend most of Friday looking at different blogs and frankly I'm tired. HA!

I just wanted to comment on the show this week and as usual it Rocked. Even if LOST is bad (like last week) it still Rocks!

Until next time- Be Blessed.

1 comment:

camiropa said...

I just checked the lost diary this morning and have NO idea what is going on!

Since you have been so nice to read my blog, I just wanted you to know that I didn't post on the lost diary yesterday (well, once to say that it wasn't me posting!) and someone seems to have assumed my identity to try and make me look like a total idiot!

I just wanted you to know that I'm not as nuts as that blog is making me out to be; the posts aren't even mine!!! Its all kinda soured my interest in even reading the blog, so I'm going to stop.

Please keep in touch through my blog, and I will with yours!