Saturday, April 12, 2008

Laptop Went ZZZZT!

Yesterday while working on my laptop, yeah the laptop I just got back from the factory on Wednesday, went crazy again! I had it on for 40 minutes and the screen went ZZZZT and went black. I tried everything and nothing worked. I called the company AGAIN and of course it's got to be sent back. I just boohooed. I've worked for 2 days putting files and programs back on that thing and now I can't even use it. The laptop is a Gateway and I will never buy one of those again. EVER. I've had more trouble out of this computer than any I have owned. And I've owned, HP's, Dells, Packard Bells, and others.

It wouldn't have been so bad if I hadn't spent 16 hours putting needed files on there. Oh it makes me so angry. LOL.

And get this--when I called and talked to a service rep. he tried to imply it was MY fault. Like maybe I put something on there that wasn't made for Vista or I hadn't activated my virus protection. Can you believe that? I said "Listen here buddy, I'm no novice when it comes to a computer and I would not put something on there that wasn't approved for Vista." And I wouldn't. He said, "well do your other computer's have Vista on them?" Like I don't know what I'm doing. Boy I got hot under the collar. I told him the only programs I had put on there were my FTP Program, the Weather channel destop, E-sword program, Skype and MSN messenger. I hadn't had time to put anything else on. My concern was getting the webpage files from my webhost back into files onto my computer. Sheesh. This was not my fault! This is just a piss poor made computer!

I'm thinking about just buying another laptop. I hate to do that because this Gateway is new but it's so unreliable and I take care of two websites and they are important, especially my church's website. I just don't know what to do. Geez, I hate going into debt for it and I will have to do that. Sigh!!!

This Gateway from Hell can do just that, Go to Hell. I'm going to write the president of the company. haha. Am I being too upset about this? Do I need to chill? LOL I don't know. But right now I'm not chillin out and I AM upset. Hope I feel different tomorrow.

Ok folks, until next time Be Blessed. Lord Help Me Too!

No comments: