Thursday, April 17, 2008

New Computer

Well, I bit the bullet and have ordered a new computer from Dell.com and I feel sick AND excited about it. Is that weird? I'm sick because I have put my husband and me into debt for almost 1700 hundred bucks but I'm excited because it most definitely will be the coolest computer I have ever owned.

First being in debt. Sheesh I CANT STAND IT! I hate being in debt to anyone or anything. Because that makes me a slave to that debt. I can understand being in debt for a house or a car, but none the less it makes me sick and it still does when we have to get a car or once in a blue moon- buy furniture. EEK! So, I will be scrounging around trying to find extra money to pay this computer off as soon as possible. It definitely is a sense of freedom when you pay something off. I know when we finished paying for our house, it was a giddy feeling knowing that finally our home was ours. Not the banks and ours, but JUST OURS! Well really that isn't true, because as long as we live we will have to pay property taxes on our home but that is another RANT blog, so I just won't get into it.

Now, let me tell you about my new laptop. 4 gig of Ram (W00T), 320 gig Hard Drive (WOOT), 17 inch screen. It's got lots of other stuff, like BlueTooth compatible and DVD/CD burner, 3 years in home warranty. Lots of stuff. I can't wait to get it. I'll probably receive this new computer before my Gateway from Hell comes back from the factory. Don't know what I'll do with the Gateway, but I'll figure it out.

Anywho, this year's election is just dead awesome. One candidate sticks their foot into their mouth one day and the next day the other candidate does the same thing. It's a down to the wire primary and that kind of makes it exciting, watching Obama and Clinton claw at each other AND hearing people in the Democrat Party telling Hillary she needs to get out of the race and she telling them to KISS OFF. All these candidates, Clinton and McCain, calling Obama an elitest made me laugh out loud! They are ALL ELITESTS. Don't they know that??? I don't think they do and THAT'S the problem with presidential elections. Sigh.

That's all for today. Until next time, Be Blessed.

PS. NEW "LOST" TONIGHT!! WOOHOO!

1 comment:

camiropa said...

Are you SURE? I thought the new Lost started on the 24th? Oh gosh, I am glad I checked your blog when I did. God forbid I miss it!!!

Congrats on your new computer and don't worry about the debt. Those that are conscious of the debt they have will quickly pay it off. Its how the world operates, I must say. Use your new computer to blog- alot!!!

Thanks for reading mine, it means a lot. I am doing a lot of research and planning to really change my blog... stay tuned!!